Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Days in The Asylum

There are several hard truths in life. 'The Beach' is a much better book than a film, you will always be tagged in an photo on facebook you do not want to be tagged in and the whole 'Twilight' saga is not going to go away anytime soon.

Another one that needs to be added to that list is that money never lasts forever and sooner or later you're going to have to get a job and start contributing to society again. Which is why I found myself on the other end of a paint brush being a painter and decorator for three days. That's right, THREE DAYS. My first job in Australia where I have lasted for more than one day in a row. I feel like I need a rest, but alas no rest for the wicked. Because three of us (Me, Greg and Crystal) need to get down to Hervey Bay for the 22nd December. 


So, I've worked my fingers to the bone in creating some very amateurish looking flyers to put up on the noticeboards of Cairns. This ideally should have been done last week, but it wasn't. (I blame Greg personally).

No comments:

Post a Comment